The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Offical Thank You Topic/Thread Thingy

By on September 6, 2008 2:28:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I would like to formally thank Stardock and GPG for creating Demigod. This game is great already and is only Beta 1. Again, Thank You Stardock and GPG

If anyone else would like to congradulate SD or GPG, thats what this is for...

+3 Karma | 17 Replies
September 6, 2008 2:30:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Good job so far guys, keep up the good work.

September 6, 2008 2:34:32 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ok, GPGnet traditional ritual time.

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!

September 6, 2008 6:20:34 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting NwExilon,

September 6, 2008 8:19:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

/signed.

September 6, 2008 8:19:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

its freaking fantastic already! don't screw it up

September 6, 2008 8:19:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

September 6, 2008 10:16:37 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Awesome beta thanks! can't wait for the next one

September 6, 2008 10:20:55 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Amazing beta. I guess everyone in this thread isn't allowed to play in future betas since they will be mroe fun, and we couldn't handle that

-Stick

September 6, 2008 10:38:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

WOW!  Thanks guys.  We're thrilled that you like it at this stage.  It's going to get a LOOOTTT better.  I mean, right now, there's only a couple of Demigods in, they don't hvae many abilities yet, there's no strategic points in, only 1 map, no generals, hardly any items in, etc.

Mike and I were just chatting seconds ago about ideas for new abilities, items, etc.  Reading all the great ideas is helping a great deal.

We're going to have a blast in the coming weeks and months!

Thanks again!

September 6, 2008 11:13:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yup thanks so much its a GREAT game!....only in beta 1 and havin lots of fun already...Just keep things balanced and listen to some of the great ideas here (and on other sites_ and this game will turn out perfect

September 6, 2008 11:17:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well i'm not crazy about it, mainly the stunlocking.  But i can see the game has tons of potential which is why i like it.

Having trouble waiting for phase2 though.  I imagine it's going to be much much more playable.

September 7, 2008 2:07:15 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

WOW! Thanks guys.

Welcome. It's your fault for making such a good backbone that stripping it down and having a few annoyances couldn't ruin the fun, though.

Having trouble waiting for phase2 though. I imagine it's going to be much much more playable.

Same, I can't wait, it's gonna be awesome. I'm also itching to see the quick impulse updates in action.

September 7, 2008 2:27:52 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Indeed I quite enjoy Beta 1, and as always the friendly folks @ Stardock

September 7, 2008 2:28:15 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yes, really nice state for a first beta. A lot of very good design choices we could already see. (Hero Themes etc.)

Now let's find and squish all the bad bugs and then go for the harsh mistress Balance Can't wait to see the improvments after each new build.

September 7, 2008 6:43:13 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I have to say I'm impressed with how ridiculously gorgeous the game is. The art is really top notch!

September 7, 2008 7:11:42 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

ShockMeSane thinks finger paints are impressive pieces, so take that comment with a grain of whatever.  Im actually impressed with how well the engine runs, my old p4 runs it fine (with the help of a 8600gts).

September 7, 2008 8:42:58 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thanks GPG and Stardock. Very pleased where my pre-order money is going so far.

I even gave you special thanks in the credits of my completely unrelated you tube video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmLlL7DIces

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000407   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.