The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Demigod Hands-On From Joystiq

By on August 31, 2008 8:23:46 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

Joystiq.com got a hands-on preview of Demigod at PAX 2008 this weekend.  You can read the full preview at Joystiq, but here is a quick excerpt:

“Following an interview with Gas Powered Games at PAX 2008, we got some hands on time with their newest creation, Demigod. The first thing we noticed while watching it running on glowing, envy-inducing PCs was how deliberate much of it looked. Everything from the unit/map design to the ease-of-use control scheme oozed hours of careful consideration on developer GPG's part. While the concept of Demigod tends to bewilder many who hear it -- ourselves included -- understanding the idea only took us a few minutes of playing the atypical strategy game.”

+458 Karma | 1 Reply
September 3, 2008 7:52:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Bababalllin!!!

Thats one of the major beefs I had with Supcom.  Dont get me wrong, I absolutely love the game, but its was such a hardware hog when you really got the units going.  Its good to hear that the engine is going to be optimized better than it was for the release of supcom.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000094   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright © 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. © 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.