The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Trade in values?

By on August 26, 2008 11:06:15 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

im trying to sell my old Playstation 2 so that i can get a new (or used) X-Box360. im thinking of going to gamestop, but i dont know what i might be getting for it.

+5 Karma | 2 Replies
August 26, 2008 11:22:59 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
Trade-in values at specialty stores tend to be incredibly underwhelming (IIRC I got $15 for my GCN on Wii release day). If you're looking to get back enough to help offset the cost of a new machine, ebay would probably be a better option.
August 26, 2008 11:27:08 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums
If a "New and improved" version is coming out, it's generally better to sell yours just before. (I got $50 for my GCN 3 days before release.)
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000031   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.